If you want to supply more products than the ones you manage yourself, Cross docking is a good option. In our fulfillment process we have tailored thousands of locations to products with low numbers, strongly varying volumes and a high throughput.
From supplier to the end user
Both administratively and operationally we are strong when it comes to cross docking. Thousands of articles from dozens of different suppliers enter and leave our warehouse every week. When for each individual product an end customer is waiting, extra accuracy and attention is required. With our extensive experience and well thought-out system, we can offer this without compromising on speed. As your flexible logistics partner, we can also handle exceptions and irregularities in deliveries easily and, if desired, we take care of all contact with suppliers, from order to delivery.
Your benefits of using CLS Europe:
- A well-developed administrative process and experience with cooperation with dozens of suppliers from all over Europe.
- 17,000 locations tailored to a cross-dock process, with always the option of customization.
- A fast and flexible cross-dock process with sufficient experience for handling custom work or irregularities.
With our extensive experience and well thought-out system, we can offer this without compromising on speed.
Value Added Services
We offer the following Value Added Services and Value Added Logistics:
- Communication with your entire supply chain
- Relabeling products
- Shipment follow up for cross dock deliveries
- Customer service support
- Vendor rating
- Quality checks
- Statistics, reports, data analysis